all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

3.21.2014

THINKING OF YOU / ADFD New Release...


Hello! I am still in the throes of major allergies - I hate to whine, but this pollen is k-i-l-l-i-n-g me... I have used boxes of tissues and even Zyrtec has no power over my predicament. Oh well - onward and upward...

I have been dying to make this card! I got these new MFT stamps - DC Abstract Art, and thought they would be fabulous under the artful and gorgeous lines of Tammy's images from A Day For Daisies.... I used Spring Blossoms Bunch from the newest ADFD release... we also started a new challenge at ADFD to use some Pretty Pastels. It's hard to use watercolor and inkjet images - but these MFT stamps really do the trick!

Be sure to head over to the ADFD blog to see the rest of this week's release, grab the freebie and play along with us!



Have a great day!

7 comments:

Juliana said...

I am so sorry about your allergies! That sounds miserable (one good thing about living where there is still snow on the ground ;) )

I love how this card turned out!
Fantastic use of those stamps and beautiful colors!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Pollen...we had more snow this morning!! Hope you get relief soon Arielle. Love your pollen free flowers on this pretty card!!

Unknown said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon...hang in there. Loving this super fun card.

Maureen said...

wow! I love this! I really thought you had painted this yourself! What a cool stamp set! Love the colours :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! So sorry about your allergies, I get them too and they just suck the life right out of you! :( feel better! *hugs*

Marisa said...

This is fabulous! Just noticed the splatters etc. are a set!! Brilliant and wonderfully showcased :)

Asiwriteibreathe said...

I just love your work Arielle, and I chose your card to case for this week's challenge..

Thank you for sharing.

Peggyxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails