all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.25.2014

FLIP OUT / PTI January Blog Hop...


Hello again! I have been wanting to play along with Papertrey Ink's Make it Monday all week and then with the PTI Blog Hop's pink theme today, I decided to combine them!  I used PTI's Flipping Out stamps and Flipping out dies. I ran the little glittered parts through my Xyron, so the glitter would stick. I have rather a love/hate relationship with glitter... love the look, hate it all over everything.


Also playing one ast time with Dynamic Duos - I SO SO SO LOVE this color combo... I actually used it earlier in the week, I think!


Happy hopping!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable flip flops, and design!

Sue Lelli said...

So CUTE with the heart flip flops!

Crafty Kate said...

What a great take on the challenge!

Lindsey said...

So super cute. Love those ombre flip flops.

Kim Heggins said...

this is too cute...I love those fabulous flip flops and the sparkle is just perfect!

Jacquie Southas said...

Adorable - great card for both the PTI Blog Hop and MIM!

DIANA L. said...

This came out so nice I love the ombre effect on the flips Have a great day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

moi said...

So sweet.

Connie MacFarlane said...

Cute card! Like the design and colour combo.

Karen C. said...

What a fun card. Who wouldn't want a pair of glittered flip flops!?

Kristii said...

What a fun card!!! Love, love, love the flip flops and the sentiment is sooooo perfect!!

Donna B. said...

LOVE the glittery ombre flip flops with hearts!! Too cute!!

Annette Elliott said...

Love those Flip flops! thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos! :)

Robin K. said...

I wish I owned a pair of flip flops like these!! Love your card!

Jen W. said...

Those are some seriously fabulous flip flops!!

Karen Dunbrook said...

how fun...love it!

The Anscombe 4 said...

Hi Arielle - can you explain how you do that partial embossing? it's such a great look!
Thanks in advance
Karen

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails