all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.08.2013

NOEL / MMC #61...



Good morning! EEK - I got a "little" card made in between folding clothes and kitchen cleaning.... don't tell! When I saw the Merry Monday Challenge, I just HAD to play along! I thought Delicate Doilies (yes - again!) would be perfect! I paired it with a sentiment from Jolly Holiday. I partially embossed the panel, and I added a few rhinestones just to bling it up a bit!

      


Love & hugs,

10 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute Arielle, but I'm sure glad winter is behind us!!!

Lesley said...

This is adorable Arielle and I love how you used that set to make a Christmas card! So happy to have you join us!
Hugs,
Lesley

Notes by Nina said...

Wonderful card Arielle, great take on the sketch. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday this week.

Bonnie said...

It's so good to see you over here again, Arielle! I love your snowflakes and the way you interpreted the sketch! Fantastic colors too! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

Wendy said...

Very pretty, Arielle! Love the color combo and your take on this weeks sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Merry Mondays! :)

Benzi said...

Great job with the sketch and I love the mix of colors to showcase your snowflakes....so pretty!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is totally beautiful Arielle! Love your take on Lesley's sketch and your colour combo is just perfect for Xmas! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week!

LeAnne said...

Cutie patootie! Love your doily snowflakes...but you know I love all your stuff! Thanks for participating in the Merry Monday challenge this week!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Beautiful card Arielle! I love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at Merry Monday!

Susan Joyce said...

Such a sweet take on the sketch Arielle. Love all the little details. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails