all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.03.2013

SPARKLE / P&Co Words Challenge...


It's the grand opening of Pixels & Co., and we've kicked off the festivities with challenges and all kinds of sales and giveaways! This page is for the "Words" Challenge. The challenges are in 3 parts, meaning you can adjust to your own level of ability and earn points depending on the level you work on. The points go towards AWESOME discounts in the shop!

I chose to do the "Entry" level part of this challenge, to use the quote "Don;t let anyone ever dull your sparkle". The kit is a freebie, In Good Company, which is yours when you sign up for the newsletter. You also have a chance of winning an iPad Mini for signing up... so get on over there!


Bug hugs,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails