all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.03.2012

YOU BLOW MY MIND / iSPY #27 & TAWS Be Inspired #8...


WOOHOO - it's good news Friday! First, we have a new TAWS Be Inspired Challenge over at The Alley Way Stamps! And if that isn't reason enough to celebrate, I have accepted an assignment at iSpy Sketches!!! I have loved playing with them - it's so exciting - I am both honored and thrilled to be the newest "Secret Agent"!

For today's card I used the adorable little puffer from Castaways by The Alley Way Stamps, I love these cute little fishies! I added some stickles to him to take the edge off - lol! (Get it - puffer - edge... okay, I'm lame...)


Here's the TAWS inspiration pic and the iSpy Sketch, based on this fabulous card by Toni Storie!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

8 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this card Arielle! Love the repeated dots and circles!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love that puffer fish, so cute. Great patterned papers you used as well.

*Alison* said...

I love this.. so so cute! I love that you did the little strips of paper on the edges, your embossing. The coloring of the blow fish is amazing, and I love the little glitter too :)

Christyne said...

Aw, that fish is so super cute!! I also love how you used the circle strips!! Great Card!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

HA! How cute is this fish! :)

Grenouille Greetings said...

A super take on this sketch! Love your circles border and great little fish with this fab sentiment! Hugs, Lesley

Alice said...

this makes me smile BIG!! and those stamps are so cute! have to go and check them out! love love your card, Arielle! hope you have a wonderful weekend! =)

Notes by Nina said...

Super fun card, the fish is adorable and the sentiment is perfect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails