all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.16.2012

HAPPY HALLOWEEN / DS #65 & TAWS Inspiration...


Good morning! I just love today's sketch form The Deconstructed Sketch!!! SO FUN!!! I used Cover Ups from The Alley Way Stamps, using this adorable little spider and web - so sweet! I used some glittery embossing powder for the web and added green stickles to the spider. Some of the other TAWS ladies have beautiful projects over at the blog - go check it out!


Here's the sketch - which I shrank - I love doing that! Make sure you go see the other ladies inspiration & play along by visiting the DS challenge post!


Have an awesome day!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Oh I just love this Halloween card!

Tracey McNeely said...

Arielle this is such a fun card, love it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute Halloween card, Arielle!! Love your fun take on this weeks sketch!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails