all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.23.2012

STACHE-TASTIC / FTL #200 & DD #9...


Good morning! Hope your weekend was awesome! We stayed home pretty much, Jeff's been resting his leg, but the swelling from his torn calf muscle hasn't really gone down much...

I used another of my favorite sets for this card, Mustache Mania!  These images are so stinkin' cute, aren't they? This card, and the next are for today's inspiration post over at The Alley Way Stamps' blog - go check it out!


I was inspired by both the Fall-to Layout and Dynamic Duos Challenges!

   

Bye for now...

6 comments:

Kim S said...

This is why I pick you as one of the most creative people that I know - I would not have though mustache with this color combo - but it's PERFECT!! So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fun card and that sentiment is fantastic!

*Alison* said...

I love the diamonds with the stach.. so adorable!

Borqna said...

BRAVO!
What a fun card!
http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2012/06/day-172-same-but-different-final-day.html

Melissa said...

What a FUN card! Love those staches and that patterned BG is fantastic with your design! Wow! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week! :)

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This brought a smile to my face. What a funky design. Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails