all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.23.2012

NEED A HUG / MIM #99 & IIC...


Here's my second card for today's TAWS inspiration post, using Gotta Bug? This is also one of my favorite sets! I used all the images from the set to stamps the background panel & then embossed it. I paper pieced the little cute germ~y guy and popped his nose up with a dimensional.


I'm playing along with Make it Monday and Inky Impressions (photo inspiration) challenge.

Have an awesome day!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Arielle what a super cute and fun card , fab papers too well done Hugs Elaine

Linda said...

I saw your card on make it Monday I love it, it is so clean and simple. I always wondered what a hug looks like now I know love Linda

loz said...

Your card is Beautiful Arielle.. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Sherry Eckblad said...

Arielle, I absolutely love your card and that little bug on it.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh he is just too CUTE! FUN little card Arielle!

Tracey McNeely said...

How cute is that card. What sweet images.

Jackie said...

This is super sweet! I love the colors and the paper choices too! Great card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Inky Impressions Challenge!

Jackie, Inky Impressions DT

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Arielle! I love that image!! Popped over from MIM!
Tammy x

Tonya said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and the image is adorable with his paper pieced nose. Thank you for joining us for the Inky Impressions challenge this week. Good luck and I hope you will join us again soon. ~ Tonya Inky DT

*Alison* said...

Oh my goodness.. I just adore the colors.. and his nose popped up :) hehe

Kerry said...

Cute card, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.
Kerry

Unknown said...

Oh my this is so cute!! Thanks for getting inspired by our photo over at Inky Impressions xx

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Adorable card Areille. Saw this on MIM. Made my day!! I love the image and the sentiment!! Everyone needs a hug!! Have a wonderful week. I am your newest follower. Would love to have you follow me too. Hugs, Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Sandy said...

He is so cute, love the paper piecing and that fab paper.
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.
Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Sandy DT

Laura Coral said...

OMG!! This is so cute!!! Lo amo (means I love it in spanish) Oh gosh I do!

I got here from MIM

Jo said...

Gorgeous, I saw this on MIM and had to take a closer look. Its fantastic. Hugs Jo

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeously creative. Loving the colours and design. Saw this on MIM and just had to come by for a closer look. Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

Shirley-Anne said...

Mmm, not sure if I want to hug a germ but it is a cute fun card all the same !Love the background . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails