all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.31.2012

WELCOME HOME / CTD #194...


One last card for today... actually I finished it yesterday and am just now getting around to posting! I have been wanting to ink up this cute stamp set, Circle of Honor, from Paper Smooches for a while now. When I saw these gorgeous colors from Color Throwdown, I knew it was time! The little house die is from Papertrey.
  

Nighty~night!

8 comments:

Lynn said...

I love the adorable color combo! So cute!

Lisa Elton said...

You've used these colors to perfection Arielle! SWEET,SWEET card ;)

LeAnne said...

TOO cute!

Patrice said...

Great use of the colors...I'd love for you to link up with me at 52 Card Pickup this week!

http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/06/52-card-pickup-week-22.html

Christina said...

Super cute! Love the row of banners and buttons!

Broni said...

What a super cool way to use the banner stamps and I love that you were inspired by the house in the photo too! Great card!!

Wanda Cullen said...

LOVE how you used these colors! Great balance of all your elements...beautiful summertime card! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Color Throwdown!

Lyndal said...

This is gorgeous Arielle - you do this combo so well!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails