all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.24.2012

TO THE SPECIAL COUPLE / CQC #134 & CP #162...


Time for another colourQ challenge! Love these colors! My cousin is getting married this weekend, so I was in a wedding card mood! I also decided to use the fab sketch from Card Patterns.

I'm keeping this post short, because in hindsight, I'm not sure I should have used this set. And please don't ask.... I'm afraid if I tell you I would then have to kill you. And I like you too much for that. LOL - but I CAN tell you that this is a new set coming out from Paper Smooches on the first! WOOHOO!!!

 


Have an awesome day!

5 comments:

Brandi said...

This is so adorable!

Jen W. said...

This card is so super cute, Arielle! Love those little birdies and the popped up flowers. And the badge you added to the ColourQ blog is brilliant! He's my second fave guy - Colin Farrell is my #1!

And congrats on your TAWS win!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling card Arielle. Such a sweet cake image with the birds. Pretty colors too!

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling card Arielle! Love this ;)

Christina said...

Your blog always has some of my favorite things--gorgeous cards, your beautiful smiling face, and now mystery and intrigue! LOL! So glad you shared this card, even if you weren't supposed to. ;) It's completely adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails