all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.02.2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS / MMC #14...


Good morning - it's me again! With a Christmas card, no doubt! Why? Well the very sweet and very talented - and apparently VERY ORGANIZED Lesley Croghan asked me a while back to be April's Featured Designer for her Merry Monday Challenge... where it's CHRISTMAS every Monday!!! WOOHOO - I was thrilled that she thought of me!!!

Soooooo - theoretically, even if you start playing along this week, you'll still have more than enough handmade and unique Christmas cards finished WAAAAAY before you need them. (that's why she's organized!)

I need this this in my life every Monday, I think. Don't you? (say YES!)

I flipped the sketch & when I did, this die from Papertrey Ink came to mind. I've never used it (or the coordinating stamps!), so I thought I should. The tree and sentiment are PTI as well. The paper is from Authentique.



Please be sure to visit the
Merry Makers Design Team:

Betty Benton (Guest Designer)

Hope you will join us at Merry Mondays this week!!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

I love all the yummy patterned papers! Awesome take on the sketch.

LeAnne said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet. I wondered where that die was from! LOVE the colors!

Lesley said...

Adorable card with gingham papers! Oh I love gingham! Thank you for joining me this month Arielle.

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great card - Merry Christmas! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails