all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.13.2012

BIRDS NEST / ADFD New Release &Challenge #41...


Happy Friday! Tammy has a beautiful new release today over at A Day For Daisies, called Birds in My Hair Isn't it super cool? I love seeing all these gals with "messy bird head" - LOL! We always had birds when I was growing up, and I continue to have them now, but we had a parakeet that loved sitting on my mom's head. Mom didn't share that love! Tweety would fly around and land on her head all the time - so funny!

We also have a new challenge starting today at ADFD, to use a feather. This is one of Mr. Peep's feathers, that I found on the floor. (no, i didn't pull it out!) Mr. Peep is my cockatiel. I rescued him in 2001, so I know he's at least 12 years old!



Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

I just LOVE that image! Such a gorgeous card (and feather)! xxD

Tracy said...

She's beautiful Arielle and I'll bet Mr. Peeps was honored to have his feather used. LOL Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails