all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.10.2012

HANGING HEART GIRL / DB #11...


YAY ~ it's FRIDAYYYYYYY!!! I really love Fridays, so many awesome things going on, and so many great images to show off over at the Dilly Beans Challenge blog!!! Our theme today is "Love is in the Air", and I used Hanging Heart Girl, she's so sweet and serene! 

There's kind of a purple~y color in the background paper, which is an older Basic Grey Christmas paper, so I used a purple for her eyes. The I used a similar color glitter for the heart. The card is 4.25" square.

    

I based this card on the sketch over at Create with Connie and Mary, but since it's not an SU! image, I can't link it! Love the sketch, though....


Hope you get a chance to join the challenge!

4 comments:

Jenn Borjeson said...

Arielle, it's just beautiful. Love the way you colored her hair, the whole thing is gorgeous! :) Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

She's a Color Queen said...

OMG this is gorgeous. Love her hair, gorgeous!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh, just DARLING! Fab coloring and I can see why you didn't want to pass up that sketch. xxD

Jennifer Scull said...

I'm in awe of the way you have shaded her hair.... you did a wonderful job on this, as you do with all of your cards, Arielle. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails