all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.13.2012

BUG & ROO CHARLESTON / TPE #135...


Happy Monday! Hope you had an awesome weekend! We have a brand new challenge up over at the Pink Elephant! This week's challenge is a photo inspiration, in some of my favorite colors... turquoise, olive and yellow! Hope you'll go over and see the other designer's inspiration and play along with us!

The papers for this card are from Echo Park. I punched the green striped paper with a Martha Stewart grass punch and tacked it to the cloud paper. Then I ran it through the Big Shot using an oval die.


This image is the adorable Charleston, a Bug & Roo image by Hannah Boyd! SO ADORABLE!!!


Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

Mette said...

Fabulous card and your right - those are great colours :).

Hugs, Mette

Lisa Elton said...

ADORABLE card Arielle! Love the pretty embossed background with this sweet image. GREAT inspiration photo, delightful colors ;)

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card, Arielle!! I love your take on this weeks inspiration challenge. The papers and sweet Charleston are perfect!!

Jenn Borjeson said...

Arielle, this is just beautiful. Love the color combo, fabulous. Hannah's images are some of my favorite, she's so talented. :)

Welcome! said...

Oh Arielle, I'm in love...
Fabulous card!
Hugs, K

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails