all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.15.2011

SNOWBALL GIRL / DS #31 & Jellypark Challenge...


Good morning! The kiddies are home sick today, the weather here has gone from freezing to the 70's over and over again the past month, I don't know if we'll ever shake all these little bugs going around!

This morning's card is for this week's Deconstructed Sketch. It turned out a little differently than it was supposed to, I suppose, but I think it still works - LOL! The light blue scallop is from felt - which is the theme of the Jellypark Challenge. I put stickles on the snow and snowball in her hand. The image is from Jellypark, called Snowball Girl.



Bye for now...

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is adorable Arielle! I love the patterned paper and that image is SO cute!

Jennifer Scull said...

this is soooooooooooooo cute! love the touch of blue that the scalloped felt adds. perfect as always! so glad you joined our 'Fa La La Felt' challenge over at Jellypark Friends. :)

Laura said...

What a great cards you have made again!

And i also like Tis the Season but is this a digital kit or real paper.

Keep going on!

I'll come back soon.

Greetzz Laura
Netherlands

Suzie McFloozy said...

Great card Arielle - love the colour combo and you used one of my fav Jellypark images (who am I kidding ?! I love 'em all !!)
BEAUTIFUL X
Thanks for playing along with us at jellypark friends friday challenges & good luck x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails