all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.16.2011

JOY / ADFD November Club Kit & TMS #120...


Here another card for today, using the NEW November Club Kit from A Day For Daisies! These images are ALL so amazing - it was hard to choose just one! You can see the full kit below. This image is called "Joy". Didn't you love jumping in piles of leaves as a kid - it WAS pure joy! The papers are from the Blink of an Eye collection by My Mind's Eye. The wrinkle ribbon is from sweet Sherry's shop!

 

  
   


I also had the pleasure of using this week's sketch form Tuesday Morning Sketches!


Have an awesome day!!!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Your card is utterly adorable. Love the colors, the embossing and the ribbon. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Dawn said...

Your card is stunning. The image is adorable. Great colors too. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Kathy said...

Adorable. Joy is the right name for the image for sure! Love your coloring, this is just wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Jackie Randolph said...

Fabulous card, love your image and your take with the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Melissa Craig said...

Arielle - I am so happy to see you playing along with my challenge blog. I love the card! What a great image and I just love the embossed background. Where is that one from? Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails