all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.07.2011

CARVING FUN! / CS #181...


So this was the first year Alex and Maisie helped with the pumpkin carving! After I cut the tops off, Jeff tried to get the kids to clean them out. Alex wouldn't put his hands in & when Maisie did she had a meltdown! But Jeff got them spoons and they were fine helping after that... towards the end Alex even used his bands! I got to finish them up by carving the faces (that's my favorite part anyway!)

I used the following kits:
Papers & tags - Sara Schmutz' Trick or Treat
Frames - Karen Funk's Photo Clusters Vol. 2
Stitching - Robyn Meierotto's In Stitches - Neutral Basics
Alpha & buttons - Dani Mogstad's That Old Black Magic

  
  

My sketch came from this week's Creative Scrappers challenge, it was perfect for the number of pics I wanted to use!

 

 Have an awesome day!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh so much fun. Maisie has the same reaction I have when I have to clean a whole chicken. LOL

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Love your take on the sketch! Wonderful design!!!

Patrice said...

I LOVE your zigzag border!

Patricia said...

very beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails