all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

8.26.2011

JUST ME / MScraps Beach Party...


Jeff took this pic of me last weekend. We were out on my parent's boat at the lake and he snapped this of me. Jeff usually takes the most atrocious pics ever, but this one seemed okay. Besides, there are so few pics of me I'm starting to get desperate! There has to be SOME of me in the family scrapbook!

I recently "discovered" a digi shop called MemoryScraps. They have some really great digi scrap designers! They are having a super fun "Beach Party" right now - lots of fun challenges. The one this page is for is called "Color of my Bikini" - as IF you would ever catch me in one - lol!

I used:
Sabrina's Creations - Spontaneous Kit
Agnes Biro - Vellum Bits
RobynMeierotto - InStitches-Bright


Thanks for dropping by!

4 comments:

Linda Beeson said...

I love the variety of little scraps you used, what a great looking layout.

Sherry Eckblad said...

great layout Arielle and your DH did a great job on the photo. My books are everyone but me too. Someday I will get out from behind the camera.

Christina said...

You look gorgeous, girl! So relaxed and happy, and the cool, serene colors you've chosen go so well with the photo. I always love your clean and crisp layouts!

LORi said...

LOVE it...and you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails