all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.21.2011

JULY 4th PICNIC / CQC #90 & WFCo New Release...


Today starts a new challenge over at the colourQ - YAY!!! I used a new image from the Wax Fruit Company, called July 4th Picnic!

Nothing too fancy here with this card - just my usual dry embossed background, Copic colored image, some buttons and ribbon... you know - same old same old - LOL!


Challenges entered:
colourQ - color
Tuesday Throwdown - Masculine
Secret Crafter - Image of something around the house
Scrapbook Sisterz - Banners/Bunting


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

okay so I was a little bit off on my guess for what your new image was. At least I got the 4th of July part right. lol

Davi said...

Very cool card. Love that little red wagon!! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week!

Jennie said...

This is gorgeous Arielle!
I do love the new design too! Very sweet xxx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card just perfect for our challenge at the SCSC, thank you for joining us. I have candy if you are interested
Hugs Kate xx

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Thanks for joining us for our "Something from around the house" challenge this week on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails