all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.08.2011

SHELBY PUDDLE JUMPER / BLD New Release Hop!


Hello again! It's New Release Day over at byLORIdesigns!!! If you came here from Angela's blog, you're in the right place! Isn't she fantastic? If' you'd like to start at the beginning, Angela was first ~ you can start at her blog, linked above!


I had the pleasure of working with Shelby.... isn't she a doll?!? I love that ponytail! And I just had to give her a few freckles to add to that cuteness!


Your next stop is Jacquie! I'm sure she has something especially adorable for you!

Thanks for "hopping" by!

25 comments:

Lena95469 said...

this is so cute! Love the colors

amylynne said...

Super cute!TFS

Unknown said...

Super cute. I love how you colored her face and the colors you used.

Angela
Simple Creations

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh Shelby is adorable. I might just have to add that one to my wish list.

~*Joni said...

Eeek! I am a freckle girl too so I love her! What a cute outfit, I love how this image looks a bit older than the other PJs, she's so sweet Arielle! Have a wonderful day and a great weekend!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very sweet card, Arielle!! Love her little freckles!!

Jennifer said...

Super CUTE!! Love the embossing and the sweet little freckles!! (=

Deirdre said...

Adorable... love what you created.

Jen Shults said...

Arielle this is STUNNING! I love the colors and I REALLY love the way you combine white space with bright colors... the embossing is just the perfect touch!

Jayne said...

Love the plaid Arielle, really sweet card.

Mary J said...

I love her Arielle!

Unknown said...

so stinkin' cute, arielle! love the colors, the embossing, and your gorgeous coloring!

Jenn Borjeson said...

I think Shelby is my favorite of the new PJ's.... so adorable! Great card!

Danni said...

What a simply adorable card!

Silvia said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Arielle! Love the color combo and the coloring is awesome. Such a treat!

Tracy said...

I just *LOVE* this image! Super cute card Arielle!!!

Kim O'Connell said...

That image is my favorite from the April release! Your card has such a springy feel to it! Love it!

ThePurplePlace said...

Such a sweet card! I have some Christmas paper that looks like very much like the paper on your card!!

I love your color combo and think its' a great idea for something different!!

You are ONE busy lady lately and I wish you continued success!

Hugs,
Lis

Jacqueline said...

That image is so sweet - TFS
Hugs ~ Jacqueline
Madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

LORi said...

ADORABLE...you know I LOVE Green and Pink!! Great work!! Thanks so much A!!
hugs - LO

April said...

Shelby is adorable! I love how your color choice makes her seem so sassy!

Pat said...

Great card, Arielle! Really like the pink/green combo and all your special touches.

Lisa said...

LOVE the bright colors!! Thanks for sharing!

Eli said...

Yes, the freckles made it. She is adorable and the card is amazing.

Cecelia said...

Super cute card! I love the dp and the colors are so cheerful! Hope you had a great weekend;0)

Hugs xx
Cecelia B

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails