all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

2.14.2011

NEW BEGINNINGS TRIPTYCH / WFCo New Release & CP #102....


I did some doodling last week, a tree and then a seed and then another older tree... This image set is actually one of two - the other is the full trees and seed. Today I'm showing a card made with the New Beginnings Triptych and complimenting sentiments, Inspired Quotes, over at the Wax Fruit Company.





I was inspired by this week's Card Patterns sketch - it seemed too perfect! I did some digital paper piecing with Cosmo Crickets digital Nutmeg papers from Jessica Sprague. When I did my faux stitching I found that my white gel pen was not a happy camper... I had to keep banging it on the table to get the ink to come out! Anyone have a helpful tip to help me get it back in working order? I have 2 that are like that.... ugh!



It feels like spring here in southern Alabama, our high temperature yesterday was in the upper 60s... YAY! Not much stamping but a whole lot of playing this weekend! We took the kids to the park and we all had a blast with only 1 minor injury - lol! Here's a few pics....



Hope your day is awesome!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

GREAT card, Arielle! I love your new images, they are beautiful! Fab colors as well. TFL!

Kim S said...

I just ordered from you and now I have to place another order!! I guess that's the fun of digis. These are wonderful images and I LOVE your sentiments!

Linda said...

Love the cards and new images.
I really love the park pictures. That take me back.
How do you do that? Get the pictures in the little stamps. That is so cool.

NinaB said...

Another beautiful card, Arielle. Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns this week.

~amy~ said...

Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails