all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

1.26.2011

MAISIE & OLIVIA / WFCo Release, PTW #52, CYP #42 & SSC...


Here's are two new stamp sets, Maisie & Olivia and Sweet & Sassy Sisters from the Wax Fruit Company! After talking to a friend until late last night, I thought "This is the closest thing I'll ever have to a sister"... and then I started hoping that Maisie can have a sister one day... if so I'll name her Olivia. Well, then I started drawing...





Maisie and Olivia are sorta 'updated' ragdoll sisters, I guess! I used the current Papertake Weekly sketch, and also themes from Stamp Something and Craft Your Passion for this card.


Thanks so much for stopping by & have an amazing day!!!

6 comments:

LORi said...

It's adorable my wonderful sister friend!! So sweet and cute!!!
♥&Hugs- LORi

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

Delightful card.Love the vibrant colours and the sentiment.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

cnelson said...

cute, cute, cute! love the colors!

corinne said...

very nice ! thank you for joining us on craftyourpassion's challenge blog. Good luck !

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous; I love the story behind your inspiration. Fab card! Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails