all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.07.2010

TINY TREATS CHRISTMAS TAG / CQC #62 & SSSC #95...


HAPPY COLOURQ TUESDAY!!! I used these happy Christmas~y colors to make a little gift tag... I just love little tags, they are SO FUN and EASY to make!




I loosely based my tag on Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and of course, this week's colourQ! I do hope you'll get a chance to play along with us!

For my little tag I used Papertrey Ink's 'Tiny Treats: Christmas' set... the whole set it just too stinkin' cute! My tag is actually a little card, as well - I folded a piece of card stock, trimmed the edges next to the fold to make it look like a tag, then added the big eyelet. I also added stickles to the little bird's hat and if you enlarge the top pic you might be able to see it!

Have an awesome day!!!

5 comments:

Jackie M. said...

Soooo cute Arielle! Your work is always such a treat to view!

Kathy Martin said...

Too TWEET! LOVE! :)

Jen Carter said...

I can't even tell you how much I love this! The way you used the colors are superb!! This is just so striking and so super cute!

Jo said...

Too tweet!! Just love those teeny tiny sparkles!

cnelson said...

sooooo, sooooo cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails