all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.15.2010

MAGGIE / SSSC #96...


OMGosh - isn't this just the cutest little thing?!? Meet Maggie, a new stamp in a brand new line called Bug&Roo by artist Hannah Boyd, sold exclusively through byLORIdesigns!



I couldn't wait to color her up in pretty Christmas~y colors, I just think she's adorable! And at $2, she's a STEAL! Hannah definitely takes after her dear, sweet mother in the talent department! She also has her mother's giving heart, and has designed these stamps, Jakin & Shyla, the proceeds of which will be donated to the March of Dimes... you can read more about it here.


I used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch! (I love you Karen for providing such fun, cute sketches every week!)

Bye for now...


2 comments:

LORi said...

Very Very CUTE Arielle!! i LOVE it and so does Hannah!! Thanks Sweet Friend!!

HUGS-LORi

Kathy Martin said...

Super cute! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails