all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

12.17.2010

FAMILY PET / ADFD Release Day & CPS #197...


Happy release day at A Day For Daisies!!! Tammy has some gorgeous images out today AND the DT has amazing projects to share using them!


My intention with this card was to paper piece the dress and then use colored pencils on the rest, but after pasting the dress on, I REALLY LOVED the starkness of it & decided to leave it! This image is called "Family Pet" - the expression on her face is SO beautiful and interesting... even elegant.

I used the sketch from Card Positioning Systems... too perfect!

Bye for now!


3 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

How cool that this is done with Kraft stock and a little paper piecing! I love the look! :)

Kim S said...

This is simply charming! Your idea to do this simple stamp on kraft with just a little paper piecing make this sweet stamp even more gentle and charming. Love it!

Ann English said...

Love this-it's fabulous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails