all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.04.2010

JUSTIN'S ICE CREAM / SSSC #91 & PTW 11.2.10...


This is just one of the cutest images to me! I love the overall's and the puppy hoping to catch a drip of ice cream... Justin can be found at Mo's Digital Pencil, here.




I 'sorta' used Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch for this card, as well as the "male" theme over at Papertake Weekly. The paper is by Echo Park, Sweet Summertime, and the twill is from a Key Ingredients Kit I got from Taylored Expressions - I guess the paper came in one of those kits, too. Justin was colored with Copics. (Don't tell hubby, but I have 36 new Copics enroute to me right now! Carpe Diem Store has them for $3.95 right now & free shipping on qualified orders - WOOOOHOOO!)

I hope you having an awesome Thursday, thanks for stopping in!

Bye for now,


5 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Oh this is adorable. Might have to buy it since it is my sons name.

Dorcas said...

Beautiful work, Arielle! And congratulations on your DT achievement at Mo's! Well deserved. :-)

Linda said...

This is adorable. I love the image and the colors you used. That paper is great!
Thanks for the Copic tip. I bought 4 today and paid $5.00 each.

Jen Shults said...

This is just tooo cute! I love the fun bright colors on this. Just wow!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Your cards are always just so amazing Arielle!!! I just got in my Copics and I will be starting to color tomorrow. I hope I can learn to blend and shade as well as you do someday soon!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails