all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

7.30.2010

BEAUTIFUL BLOOMS II / FTL #100 & PPC #23...


I am lovin' this big gingham ribbon - so awesome! the two yards I bought last weekend are halfway gone................ must................buy...............more..................




I used the FAB Fall-to Layout #100th sketch... such a nice one, too! I paired it with the colors over at Picture Perfect Creations... I did add black, though! It's a neutral, right? I have recently added a bunch of new challenges to my lust [Freudian slip - lol?!?], I mean challenge list (look in the right hand column).

I used Papertrey Ink's Beautiful Blooms II and Signature Greetings. In the centers of all the flowers are black rhinestones. I also used one of Martha's border punches, too!

Thanks for looking...

10 comments:

Vera said...

Love your clean and simple card :)
The ribbon is great indeed!

Have a nice weekend :)

Greetz

Vera

Sheri Gilson said...

What a pretty card, Arielle!! Love the touch of yellow against the black & white!!

Marisa said...

This is darling! Love how you used the colours and the sketch.

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

This card is stunning!!
Thanks for playing this week at PPC.

Trish - PPC Creator

Irena said...

This card is adorable. I like it very much.
Lovely color combo.
I wish you wonderful weekend!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Your interpretation of the sketch looks terrific! THe card has a spunky, upbeat feel that makes me happy to look at!

Natasha said...

Absolutely fabulous! Love it!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This card is juts fabulous!!!!! Love the colors, so fresh. Happy Sunday!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

This card is juts fabulous!!!!! Love the colors, so fresh. Happy Sunday!

Lori Turner said...

Arielle, that ribbon *is* delicious! Awesome job using our colors this week at PPC! WTG!

Lori - PPC Creator

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails