all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.19.2010

MOMMY'S SHOES / USSIS #60...


Well, I know I'm late with this post, but I have a good excuse.... my very dear friend Tanja and her family are leaving to move back to Germany today & we went to say goodbye! I teared up when we drove up to her house, but I quickly pulled myself together... I didn't want her to remember me as a blubbering mess...


For today's Unscripted sketch, there's a piggyback challenge of using b&w, since it's National Eat an Oreo day - lol! I'm leaving now to get a pedicure & taking along my latest Paper Crafts, Scrapbooks Etc., & an iced coffee... I'm a month overdue!

Bye for now & hope you get to play along with our sketch this week!

3 comments:

Irena said...

Great layout. The photos are wonderful and very cute :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

I am sure you'll come home with pretty colors on your nails!
Thanks for stopping by my blog, now I know, I am not alone (using kitchen counter as crafting table), LOL!
Love this week colors at colour Q, too bad I am spending most of this week in New York getting some work done, just got back 20 mins ago. Will look out for your new challenge next week!
Stay pretty for now!

LeAnne said...

Oh, I love this.....the b&w makes it feel a little retro....very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails