all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

6.25.2010

HIPPY FLOWER HELLO / SCIC #8 & PPC #3...


Okay, obviously I had a problem finding a name for this card - lol! I always try to name them something I'll remember in case I want to find them again at some point...




I played along with 2 new~ish challenges, Stampin' Celebration! and Paper Player's Challenge. YAY - 2 challenges that I REALLY wanted to play with!

This was a really fast card, Stampin' Up! paper, so groovy, and dies from Papertrey Ink. A little bling, faux stitching, embossing & I was done!

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

Linda said...

I love that you find all these challenges.
Beautiful card and that flower is perfect.
Names are hard but the "groovy" paper made a great connection.LOL

LeAnne said...

Sweet! That paper is tough to work with, you made it look easy!

Lesley said...

Oh Arielle...I love this colour combo...so refreshing and pretty! Thank you so much for playing along this week at APP!
Smiles,
Lesley :)

jaydee said...

Arielle, I love the fresh colors you used and it's great to see this paper take a starring role! Fabulous flower, too! Great take on the challenge with this fabulous creation.
Thank you for joining the Paper Players this week for our sketch challenge.
Hugs
Jaydee

Jen Timko said...

Such a great take on the inspiration! Beautiful card!

Candace said...

What a beautiful card. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Stampin' Celebration!

Unknown said...

So pretty! I love your colors and the DSP. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stampin' Celebration. :-)

Rochelle said...

Fun sketch to use! And I love your layered flower you made! Thanks for joining us again over at the Stampin' Celebration!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails