all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

5.18.2010

LOVE IS SWEET / SSSC #69 & Blast From The Past TE Blog Hop...



How is it that I forgot a sketch was provided for the BLAST FROM THE PAST BLOG HOP? And how embarrassing, it's like walking out of a bathroom with 50 yards of toilet paper stuck to your shoe - everyone's going to see it...



It should have looked like this...


Well at least consider forgiving me when I tell you I was up until 2:30 trying to stamp & take care of a fussy baby. Hubby's lucky... he works nights - lol!
Anyway, I DID use Karen's cool sketch - do I get any credit for that? Enjoy your hop, and when you look at my card pretend it's sorta a take-off on the sketch...

Thanks for hopping by...




29 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Super adorable! LOVE that Be Loved paper, the stitching, all of it! Great card for the hop!

Karen Motz said...

Eeeks this is sweet! Love all the fun stitching!

Jen said...

very cute! Great job with the paper piecing!

Taylor said...

Your card is absolutely adorable, Arielle!! And no worries...the sketch was optional! :)

Thanks for playing in the Blast from the Past blog hop!

Jackie Pedro said...

This is ADORABLE!! Love the DP!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous card Arielle! Love the sketch you used... the paper... one of my fav cuppies! :o)

TannyP said...

I love that you used a different sketch =) Awesome coloring of this adorable cuppie. Your papers and details are all so perfect!

Krystal De Leeuw said...

The toilet paper metaphor is just too funny! Thankfully, nothing you create could possibly be embarassing. This card is no exception. It's fabulous. Love all your funky sewing.

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Arielle! This is one of my favorite sets and I LOVE the papers you used with him! FAB colring too!!!

LeAnne said...

Heehee, I think they'll forgive you! It's so cute, how can they not?
Hope things have ironed themselves out for you!

Anonymous said...

This is just too sweet! I love the colors and the coloring. Such a great card!!!

Irena said...

Very cute card, I like tha colors :)

Donna Baker said...

so super sweet - one of my favorite cuppie images; so glad you played in the hop with us!

Alex Maldonado said...

GORGEOUS card!! OMG! don't feel bad - I did the same thing! luckily the sketch was optional!! Your card is just divine!! :)

Lori said...

Oh don't worry about the sketch - your card looks great! :o)

Love how you colored the cuppie and that paper is awesome - who makes it?

Have fun hopping! :o)

Stacey Schafer said...

super cute!

Unknown said...

Love this, Arielle! The DP is one of my favs..!!

Linda said...

Oh so very cute! I love the paper and your coloring.

Carolina said...

Cute, cute, cute! The paper pieced heart is such a nice touch and I'm so glad you were able to join the hop today!

Jess Willison said...

This is adorable! love the stitching!

Unknown said...

Arielle you're so funny! Your card is amazing (as always)!!!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Ack!!! That background paper is too cute! What a great match for the cuppie.

Kathy Martin said...

Extremely cute my friend! :)

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

super cute!!!!!!!

Rosie said...

So cute! Really like it! I also did not use the sketch...you card looks awesome.

Jen Tapler said...

Oh my!! This is FABULOUS! I'm on Karen's sketch team and I often don't have time to go check out what everyone does with the sketch each week, but I'm SO GLAD I didn't miss this one!! This is FANTASTIC! Seriously. SO SO awesome. I LOVE it. Great job with both the hop AND the Sweet Sunday sketch!! (and FYI, I didn't use the hop sketch either!).

Alanna said...

This is super cute, regardless of which sketch you were to use. Love that cuppie.

RiNNE said...

OMG, I am in love with this! Super duper cool paper piercing and I love all those papers!

Karen Giron said...

LOVE this card! You rocked the SSSC! Love the papers and your cute as can be Cuppie - so sweet! {I'd tell you if you had TP on your shoe..}

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails