all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.10.2010

STAMPING + BLOGGING X 3 YEARS = PERPETUALLY MESSY DINING ROOM...

Yes... this is it ~ here's where all the magic begins... of course the REAL magic is the fact that my husband hasn't either torched the place or kicked me out! I do on occassion clean up after myself... but with 2 kids now I have little time to both stamp & clean, so of course I prefer the stamping! Go ahead, click on it {if you dare}, it's like an episode of 'Hoarders', well, that's what my mom says.... but I assure you it's contained to this room. Well, maybe part of the garage, too! So today I've been re-organizing, cleaning... because it needs to be done and also because there are no clutter-free spaces in my dining room to even crease a card base!!!

I started blogging 3 years ago today. Wow~ three years ago I was single and had no kids... 3 years is a long time! I got a comment recently that I could take either way, good or bad. The comment basically said I was much better now that I was 3 years ago. Well, I hope so. While no one else suffers for my art, I lose sleep & sometimes meals to fulfil this need of mine to create things with paper. I BETTER be better at it now than I was back then!

Thanks so much to everyone that visits me, it means so much. In honor of my 3 year blog-iversary I'm running a little contest...

SHOW ME YOUR SPACE! Take a picture, be honest - are you messy like me or super organized? Leave a link & thumbnail to a blog post about your stamping space & you'll be entered to win some blog candy... That's it. You can become a follower if you like, but it's not required... I'll leave this little contest open until April 30, 2010, then I'll randomly pick a winner. I'll be posting a pic of the blog candy once I dig it all out, but I CAN tell you there are 2 bottles of Prima flowers, buttons & several spools of ribbon to start. If you are picked & you live out of the country, I'll send you a $20 credit for an online digital stamp store of your choice. And if the first person picked does live abroad, I'll pick again for a winner that lives in the U.S. to send the goodies too...






5 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Arielle, Three years wow! I am just celebrating one year. I love your blog and wish I could come help your organize.. I love to do that. I am an organizer want to be. You know always organizing and never able to find anything until I have a big mess. LOL Anyway I made a video of my space you can see it here Let me know what you think.

Renée said...

wow, Arielle! Congrats on the three year blogaversary :)

I don't need the prize, but I wanted to share my space! I am such a neat freak when it comes to, well, anything ... I couldn't handle the clutter not to mention the little fingers that touch everything!

Sandy said...

Oh Arielle, I love how your scrap area is so crazy but I'm sure just like myself, you know where everything is within all the mayhem!! I still find it so amazing that you create such amazing cards and do it so often!! You're amazing and keep it up because I love seeing what you create each and every week!

Kathy Martin said...

LOL! Wow, you have quite the crafty space!!! I'm fortunate to have a finished attic for my craft area. It's a controlled mess up here! So much stuff. I have an Etsy shop as well with tons of product that's in stock for that too. I need a panoramic camera/film to get a good pick of my place! :)

LeAnne said...

Wow, girl, you weren't kidding! Actually, it doesn't look THAT bad, just "expansive"!!! I know my area has looked about like that at times! Well, whatever it takes to keep you creating, go for it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails