all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

4.09.2010

CHOCOLATE~ Y CIRCLES / CAC #8...


This is not my usual style... but let's hear it for 15 minute cards!!! I must say, 15 minutes is about 1/4 the amount of time I usually spend on a card... but not today! I made this before work... super easy!

Well, Easter has come and gone, but I obviously still have chocolate on my mind... I usually only dry emboss white or cream, but I've been wanting to do a card with a panel of color embossed, so here it is! I think this would be a great guy birthday card & it could be re-done with pink [instead of olive] for a girl... This is my second time playing around with Becky Oehlers Compose A Card - SO MUCH FUN! The cardstock and ribbon is Stampin' Up!, the sentiment, buttons and polka dot paper is Papertrey Ink.

I did mention a third card, but that can't post until around midnight, it's the latest Unscripted Sketch! So check back... no - not at midnight, but tomorrow morning will be fine!

HAPPY FRIDAY!




PS - Tomorrow is my 3 year blog-iversary - where does the time go? I'll be running a little contest for blog candy, so you won't want to miss that either!

5 comments:

Shirl said...

wow...only 15 mins for this stunning card! :) amazing!

Michelle Quinno said...

That's amazing for a 15 min. card! Congrats on your blogaversary!

peggysue said...

Thanks, we need more reminders of chocolate in our lives! :) Neat idea using the circle cuttlebug folder for the background, fits the theme of the challenge so well!

Unknown said...

The card is so wonderful! I love the colours and the design :)!

LeAnne said...

Yummy! I am on a diet, so this is the only kind of chocolate I can have! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails