all challenges foodie design teams digital hybrid tutorials xyz
"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts. For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." ~ Isaiah 55: 8-11

11.04.2009

INSPIRED BY NATURE / 2S4Y #38 & CTD # 67...


ooooh, I think these colors are the BOMB! They seem fall~ish, but not!


Obviously for the US, the color Soft Sky is retired, but I loved these colors from this week's Color Throwdown! Laura over at 2 Sketches 4 You had a great sketch this week as well, then again they're always pretty cool, aren't they?!? Instead of a standard A2 card, I went with a 5.5" square card...

I was in a hurry making this card, since my daily stamping time usually doesn't start until 10pm, when Jeff goes to work & Alex is asleep. The dsp is retired - sorry - it was a leftover that had the Soft Sky in it... I wish I could remember the name of it... The grass, stamped in Always Artichoke, is from Inspired by Nature, and the butterfly & sentiment are from Great Friend. The little flower stamped in Dusty Durango is also from a retired set... but any little flower could be substituted.

Thanks for looking in & hope you have great day tomorrow!

8 comments:

cnelson said...

I loooooooooove this sosososoooo much!! REally beautiful!

Laura Davis said...

Oh wow what a strikingly beautiful card! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

{PurpleD} said...

SWEET card! I love it!

Elise said...

You have created some seriously electric use of the CTD colors ~ FABULOUS! I'm even MORE in love, after enjoying YOUR card! Way to THROWDOWN with the THROWDOWN gals! You ROCKED these, baby! Wahoo!

Davi said...

You did an awesome job using the colors. Very creative and beautiful. GREAT job!!

Krista said...

Awesome ! You did a great job !

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a beauty! You rocked these colors! Thanks for playing the Throwdown!

LeAnne said...

Very nicely done! We are so glad you played CTD with us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails